Tuesday, March 13, 2007

It could have been a dorm fire...

After getting ready today, I turned off my curling iron. A little while later, while i was packing up my books for class, I accidentally knocked my curling iron off of my desk. I didn't think anything of it, and left for class. Hours later, after dinner I was cleaning up my room a little bit and noticed my curling iron was on the ground. When I picked it up this is what resulted:



Oops, I melted my fuzzy slipper onto my curling iron!!

I'm so thankful I didn't start a dorm fire and that nothing was seriously damaged!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger kate debaene said...

it's amazing what those will melt. i was running late for the airport, so i had to bring my iron to do my hair in the airport bathroom. i looked pretty ridiculous walking around the airport with it out for a few minutes waiting for it to cool down before i put it in my bag. great convo piece though.

6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO KRUSTA!

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home