Sunday, April 15, 2007

Crazy Week Ahead

I have a crazy week ahead of me. One of the few weeks left I have at college this year:( This wed I have a bible project due, thurs a chemistry test, and fri a cwc(history) test. So basically I'll be living in the library all week, just as I am doing tonight on this beautiful sunday night. Although, I can't complain because earlier today I was able to sit on a hill looking over lake valentine and do some homework:) Have I mentioned I love living by a lake?

This past weekend I spent the night at my friend Jen's house in Andover, about 20 min. from bethel. That was a blast! Then there was a fashion/talent show of 20 boys all trying to win the "Mr.BU" title. That was hilarious.

Also, earlier this week...
the funniest thing happened in the middle of my christianity and western cultures class. It's a pretty boring history class, and our classes consist of an hour and a half lecture. So today, the professor, who's old and kinda bent over, was in the middle of talking about the church of england. All of a sudden someone's phone rang. And this boy behind me stood up and said loudly, "Okay, I'll be right there!" and he ripped off his shirt and he had a batman costume on underneath. So he ran out of the room and just as he was about to leave he faced us and sang...BATMAN...BATMAN...and then another kid says, "HEY WAIT FOR ME!" and all of a sudden a boy dressed as Robin runs out the door! It was so shocking, everyone was cracking up and after the laughter finally died, the teacher continued with the lecture.

Well, I wish I had picture of my eventful weekend, but I don't. Sooo...guess you'll have to use your imagination.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that batman story. However, I think that if I were to do it I would go for creativity and invent a new superhero, like Speedo-man. I would do everything else the same except rip off my pants, showing my Speedo with a big S on the butt. Yes, that is my dream.

12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home