Monday, June 11, 2007

Wow, it's been a long time

Sorry for those of you who regularly check my blog. I've been slacking in the updating area.

I'm home from school now. Working two jobs. My first job is being a personal assistant for Tom Evans who owns American Power Systems. It's really quite fun! I basically run around and do errands all day...basically I keep Tom's life organized. It for sure has its crazy moments, but I'm getting lots of experience in MANY different areas. My second job is at the John Deere Store in downtown moline. I'm a clerk...i suppose that's what you could call me. It's a really boring job, but its with a great company and it is giving me good clerical experience for future jobs I may have. I'm also teaching piano and guitar lessons this summer. So for those of you who have kids, give me a call and I'd love to teach them this summer. In my free time on weekends I either play guitar on the worship team at church, or I hang out with friends and/or family.

It's weird not being at school and seeing all my friends. But it's good to be home for the summer and catch up with what's been going on around here.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nora would like a piano lesson, please. :D

7:02 PM  
Blogger Lindsay and Emily said...

Nora would like a piano lesson, please. :D

10:06 PM  
Blogger kate debaene said...

so would clyde. :) he is really brilliant you know. if he could just grow an opposable thumb, he could be the best.

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home