Sunday, November 04, 2007

It has indeed, been a while.

what to say...

what to say...

what to say...

I'm finishing up a super busy week and weekend of homework, papers, and craziness. Thanksgiving is coming soon, and I'm super pumped to go home to be with my family. It's always so nice to be able to drive into the QC's after being at school for a few months. Every time I get onto 74 my heart starts pumpin faster because I know that I am almost home! That feeling will soon be coming to me as I come home in a couple weeks for thanksgiving :) T minus 16 days...

In other news, my worship leading job at Constance is going well. I'm lovin getting to know the students and it's been fun playing on a team with them. Also, my chapel team at Bethel is going super well. We all get along great and click musically. Overall, both of the worship ministries I'm involved in this year have been a huge blessing in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home